temper Soho is a hidden gem, tucked away under street level. The menu focuses on ethically-sourced meat, butchered in-house and cooked over fire, alongside tacos and regularly-changing specials. There's also a buzzy bottomless brunch, priced at £39.50 per person, every Saturday from middayand…
Dia de los Muertos (English: Day of the Dead) is a Mexican holiday celebrated throughout Mexico, and by people of Mexican heritage elsewhere. The multi-day holiday involves family and friends gathering to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died, and helping support their spiritual journey. In Mexican culture, death is viewed as a natural part of the human cycle. Mexicans view it not as a day of sadness but as a day of celebration because their loved ones awaken and celebrate with them.
Join us for a Mexican feast, on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th October, as we serve a special sharing menu for dinner at both Soho and Covent Garden.
Food is a key part of the Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) festivities, so we have created a full feast for you to enjoy, priced at £55 per person, including three courses and sides!
Dishes include smoked duck tinga tacos, pork tostada, pulled brisket & huitlacoche tamal, rajas poblanas with smoked cheddar, plaintain chips with aji amarillo plus a killer dessert. And to make sure you have the most fun possible there’s also a spectacular Beetroot Margarita on the menu for this weekend only.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK TICKETS ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT YOU WILL NEED TO CALL THE RESTAURANT DIRECTLY, ON 020 3879 3834.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.