temper brings steak, fish and a carefully curated selection of tequila, gin and wines to the City of London. The second temper site in the capital, the venue serves up BBQ joints of meat cooked over charcoal in an open kitchen, served in 100g cuts. Headed up by Neil Rankin, expect a slick decor andsumptuous…
Temper are pulling out all the strops for the temper ‘3 beast Feast’ event which sees a barbecued trio of meats, using every part of the animal from horn to hoof, for three courses and a cocktail for £45 per person.
Designed as a sharing feast, there’s cheese burger tacos, rare-breed slow cooked pork, goat and beef sourced direct from our UK farmers, butchered in-house and served with stacks of pillowy parathas. On the side, there’s charred hispi cabbage with beef-fat béarnaise, wood roasted potatoes smothered with Ogleshield cheese and for dessert, freshly made chocolate torte.
Meats are char-grilled over fire, dry aged, smoked, flavour packed, served with amazing sides.
Our chefs say, ‘these meats are so juicy and flavoursome due to the time and technique used to smoke them, this beastial feasting menu packs a real punch of flavours, just remember to take your time and leave room for dessert’.
Arrival - From 6:30pm | Food Served - 7pm
We advise that you and your group arrive on time. Any tables that do not arrive by 7pm dinner service may not receive the full three course meal. Please advise of any dietary requirements in advance, as we may not be able to accommodate on the night.
A one-off, three-course menu featuring smoked goat, beef and pork plus a cocktail.
|18:30 - 23:00||£45.00|
2 Angel court, 30 Throgmorton Street, EC2R 7BH
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.